Do you know how to make Marinara Sauce Recipe? Add this to your recipe collection and bookmark for reference purposes. This Homemade Mariana Sauce Recipe is easy with favorable ingredients and is gluten-free. There are different recipes for making this sauce, but you found this healthy, easy, and cheap for families on a budget.
There are many variations; based on preference; one can choose to blend the sauce with some herbs like easy basil recipe to add to healthy values of the sauce. It only takes 10 minutes preparation and has an appealing aroma. It best to enjoy this sauce with pasta or Spaghetti, but whatever is appealing to you.
The beauty of this recipe is that the leftover can be put in the refrigerator and has a very great taste to compare it with sauce bought from the supermarket. Homemade Marinara Sauce Recipe we are sharing today is one of our great recipes in our recipe collection because of its simplicity.
What do you need to know about marinara sauce Recipe?
- It makes use of essential ingredients with alluring marinara flavor.
- It is a homemade recipe that is super easy without any rigorous preparation like chopping.
- This recipe is a healthy recipe without sugar, unlike some sauce purchased from the stores.
- Too much of it has no side effect and is suitable for pasta.
- Tomatoes have been the chief ingredients; it goes well with Pizza.
- It can be frozen when all is not consumed or can be prepared ahead for other recipes.
Marinara Sauce Recipe
A super simple recipe with five simple ingredients is suitable for pasta or Spaghetti. It also goes well and tastes good with basil and Parmesan cheese. All these are optional to the main essential ingredients.
- 794g of peeled tomatoes
- 46g of peeled onion
- 4-7g of peeled garlic
- 28g olive oil
- 4.2g of dried oregano
- Pepper flake (optional)
- Salt (spice to taste)
- Put all the ingredients together in a blender or any food processor for smooth grinding and mixing. Pour in a saucepan before bringing boil. If there is no food processor put all in a pan and bring to boil.
- Simmer with a low boiling heat for 40 minutes or till there is no more droplet from the tomatoes. Stir at intervals for proper mixing and also to avoid burning or sticking to the saucepan. Use a hard spoon or fork to smash the ingredients if the food processor is not available.
- Spice to taste with salt and serve while it is still warm. Preserve in a refrigerator if there is a leftover.
Frequent Asked Questions this Recipe?
Is marinara sauce good for Pizza?
Marinara sauce can be used for various dishes and meals, depending on how you want to use it. It is perfect for Pizza. Dipping the Pizza inside the sauce will give a full taste of the sauce.
Is tomato sauce the same as marinara?
Marinara sauce is easy and quick to prepare. It does not take much time. The taste is like that of tomatoes, while for tomatoes, the sauce takes time as it required many ingredients, and the taste is sweeter, and the flavor takes excellent.
Is marinara sauce good for Spaghetti?
The simplicity of marinara sauce is perfect for pasta and Spaghetti. The flavor is considered ideal for pasta recipes.
Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce Recipe
Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce is one of the healthy and easy recipes for the family. There many reasons why homemade marinara is preferable: it does not require many ingredients and has the original marinara flavor. The meal is low cholesterol.
- 453.5g Spaghetti
- 793.7g crushed tomatoes
- 405g diced tomatoes
- 425 tomato sauce
- 14.3g minced garlic
- 14.3g white sugar
- 14.3g dried parsley
- 14.3g garlic powder
- 7.15g salt
- 3.5g dried oregano
- 3.5g dried basil
- 3.5g black pepper
- 178g capers
- 3.5g crushed red pepper flakes
- Boil all the ingredients in a pot or pan that includes the tomatoes and the sauce, garlic and the powder, pepper (black and red), oregano, sugar, parsley, and basil.
- Simmer with low heat for 50minutes.
- Lower heat and simmer, with cover, for 45 to 60 minutes.
- In another pot, cook the Spaghetti with saltwater for some minutes.
- Mix the Spaghetti and the other ingredients and enjoy it while it is still warm.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Easy Basil Pesto