We found this recipe as the best and Tasty zucchini bread recipe. It all about Zucchini and addition of enough sugar that makes it outstanding. The use of apple sauce makes the zucchini bread attractive to taste.
This Zucchini bread recipe is best of its kind because it does not require tedious preparation. You do not need a mixer, and that is what everyone needs an easy way of doing things.
Preparation of Zucchini Bread Recipe
- Use a grater to shred the Zucchini without skinning or removing the back.
- Use the Zucchini on its natural state without adding salt while grating.
- Any grater can be used, but the use of bigger grater box will make grating easy.
- Drain the water after grating depending on the type.
- Grating a dry zucchini, sprinkle some water and allow to drain after grating.
How to Preserve Zucchini Bread?
This bread can be persevered or stored in the freezer for weeks. Wrap the dough with a foil and put in cooler storage that will last months. It will still retain its taste if kept in a container avoiding air exposure under room temperature for weeks. Zucchini bread is very delicious with dried fruits, such as pecans and walnuts.
I prefer dried grapes and shrubs like cranberries. Apart from my choice, other things can be tried like adding carrots, crushed pineapple, and apples until you achieve your goal.
Zucchini Bread Recipe
The preparation time is twenty minutes while the cooking time is fifty minutes. Yield makes two loaves. Always use fresh Zucchini for this recipe. The 8grams of butter on the ingredient list is for greasing the pan to avoid the bread sticking to the pan. Multipurpose flour is best for this particular recipe.
The Zucchini is allowed to drain out some waters while preparing other ingredients. The 900grms of grated Zucchini are appropriate for this recipe. Anything above 900grams will give you a little thick bread zucchini bread.
- 900grams Zucchini
- 8gram of butter
- 360gram flour
- 4grams of baking soda
- 4grams of baking powder
- 7grams of cinnamon
- 2grams crushed ginger
- 2grams crushed nutmeg
- 271 grams of sugar
- Two eggs
- 2grams of vanilla extract
- 1gram of salt
- 170grams unsalted butter
- 125grams of sliced walnuts
- 125grams of cranberries
1. Sieve and allow the water to drain from the Zucchini to prevent any trace of water. It is simple, just placing the vegetable in a bowel over a colander allows for draining out the excess liquid.
2. The oven has to be prepared by heating it to 350F (175C). Sprinkle the loaf pan with the melted butter.
3. Use a sizable container to mix the following ingredients on their dry state. These include the flour, baking soda and powder, ginger, cinnamon and crushed nutmeg.
4. Mix the remaining ingredients and stir vigorously. These ingredients include salt butter if you are not using salt, eggs, vanilla extract, and sugar. Melt the butter and stir together with the Zucchini.
5. The butter must be melt before mixing together with the zucchini with other mixed ingredients. Stir and make sure that they combined very well.
6. Wrap in the nuts or dry grapes if they are among the ingredients. Evenly distribute the mixture and baked in an oven taking notice when tester comes out clean.